Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: That One Special Day

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    That One Special Day

    Everyone has them. That one day that stands out.
    Mine.
    The day that i found out my soon to be, would be a
    boy.
    I was all excited I was gonna be a father and have a son, young myself, but excited yet scared, yet a feeling of just something i can't really describe.
    What is yours?
    No matter what it is post it.
    Personal, not to personal now you know, sports etc etc.
    What ever give you that one special or couple of special days or times.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    The day I finally got home after 3 years in the Army. That felt soooo gooooood.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    I would have to agree with LPDFTBL. When I found out I was going to be a dad. Getting to see and hold my son was the greatest feeling in the world. Even though the time we shared was short, that moment will always be with me for as long as I live.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    I have 2 children and was there when both were born. That was a VERY special feeling both times and I will never forget it. But coming back home was a very special day also.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: That One Special Day

    The day Noles27 told me he loved me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    June 26th 2004. The day my son was born. Simply put...the greatest day in my life.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    There are a few days....the day I had my daughter, the day I got married, the day I met my husband...
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    I have to fall in line with all the parents on the board here and say the days my 2 sons were born. I remember the day my oldest was born...we had an appointment at the Dr. at noon that day and by 1pm, we were in the delivery room. Alex came out looking like a Smurf...all his mother was saying before he was born was "go get me a pop-tart!" What was so funny about Matthew was that before we told anybody that we were going to have another baby, some relatives were at the house visiting and they had a camcorder, taping Alex playing outside. When I watched the tape, I was playing with Alex on the basketball court along with his mother. My mom was standing beside the woman taping us, and you can hear her plain as day say "Don't that girl look pregnant?" And the woman replies "Umm Hmmm!"
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That One Special Day

    I feel like I need to explain my choice, the day I came home from the Army.

    There have been so many special days; the day I met my wife, the day we were married, the birth of my children, my parents' 50th anniversary... But had I not made it back from the service I would not have been here for any of that. It is like that was when my life really started.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •